Process Development / Sales Engineer
Ti Squared Technologies located in Sweet Home Oregon, manufactures titanium castings for a wide range of industries around the world. Looking for a process development / sales engineer. This position will require a dynamic individual capable of wearing many hats, responsible for overall investment casting process development.
Preferred candidate experience will include the following:
- Mechanical / industrial engineer and or minimum of 5 years experience
- Titanium investment casting and technology
- Design processes to improve safety, quality, efficiency, and reduce variability.
- Deliver technical presentations to customers
- Ceramic shell systems
- Mold / gating design
- Job costing
- Troubleshooting / problem solving
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing
- Six sigma experience
- Aerospace products / AS9100
- QA background
- Responsible for cost savings projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance experience
- Decision making based on data and experience
- Software experience with CAD, Statistical Analysis, MS Office and 3D modeling software
For application inquiries, please contact Chris Martin, Vice President of Manufacturing & Operations, at email@example.com or at 541 367-2929.